Delhi Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2014 for Junior Residents Job..
Delhi Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2014-Department of Health & Family Welfare undertaken by Govt of NCT(National Capital Territory) Delhi invites Online Application for the Recruitment of 575 posts for Junior Residents in various Hospitals/Instituitions coming under the Administration of Govt of NCT Delhi on contract basis. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online after
going through the norms of the Recruitment. Last Date for Submitting the Online Application form is 17-10-2014. Other details like Qualification, Selection, How to Apply are mentioned below.
Delhi Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Junior Resident
Total No of Posts:575
Name of Hospital: Lok Nayak(LN) Hospital
No of Posts: 120
Name of Hospital: Guru Teg Bahadur(GTB) Hospital
No of Posts: 126
Name of Hospital: Dr.Baba Saheb Ambedkar(BSA) Hospital
No of Posts: 66
Name of Hospital: Sanjay Gandhi Memorial(SGM) Hospital
No of Posts: 63
Name of Hospital: Bhagwan Mahaveer(BM) Hospital
No of Posts: 26
Name of Hospital: DR.Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan(Hedgewar A.S)
No of Posts: 29
Name of Hospital: Satyawadi Raja Harish Chander(SRHC) Hospital
No of Posts: 22
Name of Hospital: Maharishi Valmiki(MV) Hospital
No of Posts: 23
Name of Hospital: Babu Jagjivan Ram(BJR) Hospital
No of Posts: 31
Name of Hospital: Guru Gobind Singh(GGS) Hospital
No of Posts: 25
Name of Hospital: Rao Tula Ram Memorial(RTRM) Hospital
No of Posts: 18
Name of Hospital:Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel(SVBP) Hospital
No of Posts: 15
Name of Hospital:Deep Chand Bandhu(DC Bandhu) Hospital
No of Posts: 11
Highlights of this Job Notification
Candidate should have MBBS Degree registered with Delhi Medical Council.
For All respective Trades Age Limit is Minimum 35 Years & Maximum 40 Years.
Eligible Shortlisted Candidates will be Informed for Written Examination.
For General & OBC(Other Backward Caste) Category Application fee is Rs.1500 & For SC(Schedule Caste)/ST(Schedule Tibe) category Application Fee is Rs.750 which should be send by Demand Draft(DD) Drawn in favor of Dean,MAMC.For Physically Handicapped(PH) Category there is No Application Fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates can Apply Online on the Official Website i.e. http://www.mamc.ac.in/ & send their Xerox copies of applications
along with attested Copies of Marksheets/Certificates,Experience Certificate,Demand Draft(DD) & other required Documents before 17-10-2014 by 4:00PM to the Office of the Registrar, (Academic), Room No.14 Maulana Azad Medical College, 2- Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-2.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying Online Candidates should Pay the Fee through Pay-in-Slip at associated Bank.
2. Candidates have to send Scan Copies of Photograph & Signature.
3. Log on through the Website http://www.mamc.ac.in/.
4. Click on Recuirtment of JR for GNCT of Delhi Hospitals.
5. Click on the Online Application Form.
6. Click on Apply Online.
7. Now fill the Details carefully and enter Fee details.
8. Upload the Scanned Copies of Photograph & Signature.
9. Check the Details & submit the Application Form.
10. An Unique Registration Code with Password will be Displayed on the Screen.
11. Note down the Registration Code with Password & take 2 Printout Copies of the Application Form.
12. Send a Copy of Application Form along with Attested Copies of all Relevant Documents to Concerned Address.
13. Keep a Copy of Application Form for Future use.
Last Date to Apply Online & For Receipt of Applications: 17-10-2014 by 4:00PM.
Written Examination Date: 26-10-2014 at 10:00 AM.
For Original Notification Click Here