Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 JNU Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for Jobs in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi @www.jnu.ac.in
- 2 JNU Recruitment 2020 Apply for Project Assistant Job Vacancy
- 2.1 JNU Project Assistant Jobs Opening 2020 Details:
- 2.2 JNU Project Assistant Vacancy Details:
- 2.3 JNU Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 Essential Qualification:
- 2.4 JNU Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
- 2.5 JNU Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- 2.6 How to Apply for JNU Project Assistant Recruitment:
- 2.7 Last Date to apply & Notification for JNU Project Assistant Recruitment:
- 2.8 Brief Introduction: JNU
- 3 Jawaharla Nehru University: Latest Career and Employment News to Apply Online for JNU Jobs 2020
- 4 Apply Online for Latest JNU Recruitment Vacancies 2020
- 5 Visit 20Govt.com for Latest Govt Job Notifications for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment
- 6 20Govt.com- Free Job Alert for JNU Recruitment 2020
- 7 Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria for JNU Recruitment 2020
JNU Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for Jobs in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi @www.jnu.ac.in
Visit here for the Latest and Upcoming Govt Job Notifications for Delhi State.
JNU Recruitment 2020: Latest Employment Job Notification:
|Visit the below given links to apply for different job positions in JNU:|
|Job Profile wise Recruitments:||Last date to Apply:|
|JNU Research Recruitment 2020||30 June 2020|
|JNU Recruitment for Associate Professor||Update Soon|
|JNU Recruitment for Assistant Professor||Update Soon|
|JNU Recruitment for Professor Vacancy||Update Soon|
|JNU Recruitment for Non Teaching Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Visit here for Jobs in All Universities in India: University Recruitment 2020|
JNU Recruitment 2020 Apply for Project Assistant Job Vacancy
JNU Recruitment 2020 → Apply for Project Assistant Job Vacancy: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi has displayed 01 vacant seats for Project Assistant post To Project Of “Mitochondria-targeted Photo-triggered Drug Delivery System: A Strategy of Prodrug Activation and Real-time Monitoring of Drug Release”. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the JNU official notification can send their application on 05/09/2020 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read JNU original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Delhi job portal for govt jobs 2020 or sarkari naukri in Delhi.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Job Type||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Jawaharlal Nehru University, School of Life Science, New Delhi 110 067|
|Name of the Post:||No. of The Post:|
JNU Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 Essential Qualification:
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
Essential Qualification: The applicant must have M.Sc in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent and one year research experience.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates having exposure to synthesis of organic compounds are encouraged to apply. Prior research experience and with the publication in the related field are desirable.
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Project Assistant||As per the norms of the university and funding agency.|
JNU Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
|The date of interview will be informed later to the shortlisted candidates through Email/phone. Due to unforeseen circumstances arising out of the COVID-19 pandemic, the interview will be conducted online via Google Meet or ZOOM.|
How to Apply for JNU Project Assistant Recruitment:
1. Interested candidates may send their application along with the brief resume (clearly mentioning the essential qualification and desirable qualification) and testimonials (preferably a single pdf file) to the e-mail address given below mentioning the name of the post applied for in the subject of the e-mail. No hard copy please.2. The e-mail application with name, date of birth, address, essential/technical/professional/desirable qualifications experiences and research work should reach to the undersigned on or before 5th September, 2020.
3. Dr. Pijus Kumar Sasmal (Principal Investigator), School of Physical Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067
4. E-mail: email@example.com
|Name of the Post:||Project Assistant|
|Last Date for Applying:||05/09/2020|
|Jobs Notification||Govt Jobs Notification for JNU Recruitment:|
Brief Introduction: JNU
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is located in Delhi and it was started in 1969. JNU is a globally renowned university in India. It has given recognition to many other institutions and colleges in India.
Research and Development Institutions recognized and accredited by JNU:
JNU has granted recognition and accreditation to the following prestigious institutions across the country. This has added to the true national character of the University. Representatives of these Institutions serve on various academic and statutory bodies of the JNU. Similarly, JNU faculty also participate in the academic bodies of these Institutions.
- Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow
- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Hyderabad
- Inter-University Accelerator Centre (IUAC), New Delhi
- Institute of Microbial Technology (IMT), Chandigarh
- Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), Lucknow
- Raman Research Institute (RRI), Bangalore
- National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi
- National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR), New Delhi
- International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), New Delhi
- Centre for Development Studies (CDS), Thiruvananthapuram
- Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA), Pune
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI), Gurgaon
- V. V. Giri National Labour Institute, New Delhi.
Jawaharla Nehru University: Latest Career and Employment News to Apply Online for JNU Jobs 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru University, a public university in India, is a prestigious place to work for and work with. JNU recruits for various academic and non-academic positions throughout the year. JNU provides employment opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates under various positions at https://www.jnu.ac.in. A few of the names are as follows: Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor, Research associate, JRF/SRF, accountant, Assistant, Clerk, Peon, etc.
Apply Online for Latest JNU Recruitment Vacancies 2020
Like most of the other Central Govt departments, JNU have made the hiring and recruitment process online. So, to apply for latest recruitment vacancies in JNU you will have to apply online if there is an ongoing recruitment process for that.
For this, you need to be aware about the employment notifications from JNU which they publish at their official website-https://www.jnu.ac.in. Once you get the job alert, you can easily apply online for the JNU Career and Employment Opportunity in central Government sector. We provide you the right links for applying online, so that you don’t need to bother about the Information. We also attach official notification PDF as well which you can read carefully and check the important points.
Visit 20Govt.com for Latest Govt Job Notifications for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment
For many candidates it becomes difficult to understand everything from the original official notification from https://www.jnu.ac.in for the JNU recruitment. In this case the role of our website becomes important because we provide them all the information in easy to understand way so that they can grasp every details and apply successfully to the ongoing recruitment. Moreover, we also have comment section on every employment news notification we publish on our site- www.20Govt.com. The candidates may ask anything related to the recruitment if they have any doubt.
20Govt.com- Free Job Alert for JNU Recruitment 2020
You should subscribe our Central Govt job Portal to stay updated for latest career and Employment News for Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Get FreeJobAlerts for Delhi and NCR Location!
It offers great job opportunity for the govt job aspirants from all over the India. The Job Alert Service is completely Free and it offers you spam free email notifications. The Job alerts are specifically designed for Central Government Recruitment. You wont get emails for any other types of recruitment notifications. So, if you want to get latest Job alerts for JNU, Government of India then subscribe our email notification service. Above all, it is free and it sends no spam, promotional or harmful emails.
Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria for JNU Recruitment 2020
Like any other recruitment and jobs, eligibility criteria may differ as per the job requirements and desired skills to fulfill the vacancies at a given time. Generally for entry level, the minimum required qualifications are 10th and 12th pass. For middle level at least a graduation is required while for higher academic or faculty positions the required qualification would be PHD degree or a PG degree.
JNU: Contact Details:
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi Address: JNU Address: New Mehrauli Road, JNU Ring Rd, Delhi 110067
JNU Official Website: https://www.jnu.ac.in