Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 JNU Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 Faculty jobs in JNU Delhi
JNU Assistant Professor Jobs 2020 Faculty jobs in JNU Delhi. JNU Associate Professor Recruitment 2020. JNU Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Assistant Professor Vacancies. Upcoming Delhi Govt Jobs 2020 in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
|For All Latest Jobs under JNU visit here: JNU Recruitment 2020|
JNU Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 Faculty jobs in JNU Delhi
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, invites applications for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor available in various Schools/Special Centres of the University. Applicants with the good academic record, teaching and research experience and working in related areas, are encouraged to apply. University also
solicits applications from candidates with research interests that are interdisciplinary. At present, the number of vacancies is as under:-
|Category||Number of Position|
Essential Qualifications: for JNU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
- A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET:
JNU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Important Note:
- A minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed) at the Master‘s level shall be the essential qualification for direct recruitment of teachers and other equivalent cadres at any level.
- A relaxation of 5% shall be allowed at the Bachelor’s as well as at the Master‘s level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non-creamy Layer)/Differently abled
- Blindness and low vision;
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing;
- Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy;
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability, and mental illness;
- Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness) for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record for direct recruitment. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
- A relaxation of 5% shall be provided, (from 55% to 50% of the marks) to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September 1991,
- A relevant grade which is regarded as the equivalent of 55%, wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university, at the Master’s level shall also be considered valid.
Pay Level for JNU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
Assistant Professor: Pay Level – 10 of 7th CPC Rs. 57,700/-1,82,400/-
JNU Assistant Professor Jobs Selection Mode
The selection of the Candidate should be based on Interview.
How to Appy for JNU Assistant Professor Jobs 2019
- The eligible and interested persons are required to apply online in the format available on the University website www.jnu.ac.in/career/. Only online applications will be accepted.
- Applicants are requested to kindly upload the photograph, scanned copies of all certificates, mark sheets, evidence of teaching, research, NOC from the employer, M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D., NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, a certificate containing the record of the date of birth, caste certificate, etc.
- Incomplete application form without scanned signatures and other documents shall be summarily rejected. University shall not entertain any correspondence in case of incomplete information and evidence.
The last date for submission of applications completed in all respects shall be 19 August 2019 (5.30 PM)