Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 SVBPH Resident Recruitment Vacancies 2020 Walk In Interview For for Sr. Resident Doctors
- 1.1 SVBPH Resident Jobs Opening 2020 Detail
- 1.2 SVBPH Resident Recruitment 2020 Essential Qualification:
- 1.3 Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Resident Recruitment 2020 Posts Details:
- 1.4 SVBPH Resident Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale Details:
- 1.5 SVBPH Resident Vacancy 2020 Required Age:
- 1.6 SVBPH Resident Jobs 2020 Mode of Selection:
- 1.7 How to Apply for SVBPH Recruitment 2020
SVBPH Resident Recruitment Vacancies 2020 Walk In Interview For for Sr. Resident Doctors
SVBPH Recruitment 2020 → Walk in Interview for Sr. Resident Doctors Vacancies: Govt. of NCT Delhi, Office of the Medical Superintendent, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital has displayed 09 vacant seats for Senior Resident vacancies in various departments on regular basis.Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the SVBPH official notification can attend the interview on 11 May 2020 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the SVBPH original job notification of before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Indian Job Portal for govt jobs 2020 or sarkari naukri in India.
SVBPH Resident Jobs Opening 2020 Detail
|Organization Name||Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident|
|Job Type||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital|
|Work Experience||Visit notification|
|Sr. Resident Doctor||Candidates must have acquired Post Graduate Degree/DNB/PG Diploma. In case such ‘candidates are not available, MBBS with 3 years experience in relevant field may be considered for the post.
|Department||No. of Posts|
|Obs & Gynae||05 (Gen-02, OBC-02, ST-01).|
|Anesthesia||02 (Gen-01, OBC-01)|
SVBPH Resident Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale Details:
|Candidates age limit should be below 37 years Relaxation ( Upper age relaxation should be as per govt norms )
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in the interview.|
How to Apply for SVBPH Recruitment 2020
|Eligible Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies copies of all relevant documents and original documents for verification. The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue :-
Conference Hall, 2nd floor, Administration Btock, SVBP Hospital.
|Name of the Post:||Sr. Resident|
|Walk in Date & Time:||11 May 2020|
|Job Notification:||SVBPH Resident Notification|