Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 SLBSRSV Recruitment 2019 Apply for 35 Professor, Section Officer & Other Job Vacancies
- 2 Jamia Hamdard University Recruitment 2020 Walk In Assistant Professor (Inorganic Chemistry) Job Vacancies
- 3 MAMC Recruitment 2021 Latest Jobs Notification in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- 4 IIIT Delhi Recruitment 2020- Latest Jobs Vacancies Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology
- 5 AUD Recruitment 2021 Apply for Ambedkar University Delhi Job Vacancies
- 6 IGNOU Recruitment 2021 Career Vacancies in Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi
- 7 JNU Research Recruitment 2021 Apply for Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancy
- 8 JMI Project Jobs Recruitment 2021- Apply for Project Manager (Accounts) in Jamia Millia Delhi
- 9 JMI Research Jobs Recruitment 2021- Jamia Millia Islamia Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy
- 10 JMI Faculty Recruitment 2021 Apply for Guest Teacher Jobs Vacancy
- 11 GGSIPU Recruitment 2021 Jobs Vacancy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
SLBSRSV Recruitment 2019 for 35 Teaching Jobs (Professor, Assistant Prof) & Other Non-Teaching Job Vacancies in Delhi Govt. Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Jobs Vacancy. Latest & Upcoming Delhi Govt Jobs 2020.
|If you cant find what you were looking for then also visit here to find more University Jobs in Delhi and Visit here for All University Jobs|
|Professor Jobs in Delhi|
|Associate Professor Vacancies in Delhi Govt|
|Assistant Professor Latest Jobs in Delhi Govt|
SLBSRSV Recruitment 2019 Apply for 35 Professor, Section Officer & Other Job Vacancies
SLBSRSV Recruitment 2019: SLBSRSV Job Notification to fill in 35 vacant positions. The SLBSRSV Recruitment 2019 applications for 35 Professor, Section Officer & Other Posts from eligible candidates having PhD, M.Phil, NET, MA, B.Ed, ITI, 10th, Post Graduate qualifications. These SLBSRSV vacancies are in Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi on Direct Recruitment. The job applications for SLBSRSV Jobs 2019 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 10 Jan 2020. Visit here for latest careers vacancies in SLBSRSV
SLBSRSV Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts & Subject|
|Professor Academic||Education (Education) : 01-ST|
|Associate Professor||Education- 02: (01-SC, 01-OBC)
Vyakaran – 02: (01-EWS, 01-SC)
Jyotish – 01 UR
Advait Vedanta – 01 OBC
Vishista Advait – 01 SC
Yoga – 01 ST
Dharmashastra – 01 OBC
Sahitya – 01 OBC
|Assistant Professor||Education – 05:- (02-SC, 01-ST, 02-OBC)
Paurohitya – 01 SC
Dharmashastra – 01 SC
Advait Vedanta – 01 SC
Yoga – 01 ST
Prakrit – 01 SC
Women Study – 01 ST
Sankhya Yoga – 01 OBC
Veda – 01 UR
Vastu Shastra – 01 UR
SLBSRSV Recruitment 2019 Qualification
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Professor (Education)||01 ST||1. Postgraduate degree with 55% marks in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization or specialization at M.Ed/ M.Phil/ Ph.D level.
2. Postgraduate degree in Education (Shiksha-Acharya/ M.Ed/ M.A. Education) with minimum 55% marks
3. Ph.D in Education or in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization
4. At least ten years of teaching experience in university department of education or college of education, of which a minimum of five years at the M.Ed level.
|Associate Professor||10||i) A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned disciplines.
ii) A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed) in Sanskrit medium.
iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/ research position equivalent.
iv) Ph.D thesis should be in related language and ability to teach..
|Assistant Professor||14||A. i) A Masters degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET).
B. 1. Post-Graduation Degree in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization with minimum 55% marks; and
2. B.Ed with 55% marks & M.Ed degree with minimum 55% marks.
3. Ph.D in Education/ NET in Education and Ability to teach in Sanskrit medium.
|Non – Teaching Posts|
|Section Officer (Group-B)||01 ST||i) A Bachelor Degree in any discipline
ii) Three Years Experience as Assistant in Level- 6 in any Central / State Govt./ University/ PSU and other Central or State Autonomous Institutions or holding equivalent positions in any reputed Private Institution / corporate bank with annual turnover of 200 Crores.
iii) Proficiency in Computer Operation, noting and drafting.
|Personal Assistant (Group-B)||01 UR||1. A Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
2. Proficiency in Stenography in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 100 wpm.
3. Proficiency in Typing in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 35 / 30 wpm respectively.
4. Knowledge of Computer Applications.
|Laboratory Assistant (Group-C)||01 UR||i) Shiksha Shastri/ Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed).
ii) One year experience of Laboratory works in the Department of Education of any Central/ State Government Organization/ Universities.
iii) Knowledge of computer.
|Upper Division Clerk (Group-C)||01 OBC||1. A Bachelor’s Degree
2. Two years experience as Lower Division Clerk/ Equivalent posts in University/ Research Establishment / Central State Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies or holding equivalent post in a reputed private institute with an annual turnover of 200 Crores.
3. Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm
4. Proficiency in Computer Operations.
|Stenographer (Group – C)||02 (01-OBC & 01-UR)||i) Graduate
ii) Candidate must have a shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. in English/ Hindi and typing speed of 35/30 w.p.m. in English/ Hindi.
iii) Proficiency in computer operation, noting and drafting.
|Staff Car Driver (Group-C)||01 UR||i) 10th Pass.
ii) Possession of a Valid Commercial Driving License for Light/ Medium/ Heavy Vehicles issued by the Competent Authority having no adverse endorsement.
iii) Knowledge of motor mechanism (the candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles.)
iv) Experience of driving motor vehicles for at least 3 years.
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Group-C)||03 UR||10th Pass or ITI Pass|
SLBSRSV Vacancy 2019 Pay Scale
|Name of the Posts||Pay Level|
|Professor (Education)||Academic Pay Level-14|
|Associate Professor||Academic Pay Level-13-A|
|Assistant Professor||Academic Pay Level-10|
|Non – Teaching Posts|
|Section Officer (Group-B)||Pay Level – 07|
|Personal Assistant (Group-B)||Pay Level – 06|
|Laboratory Assistant (Group-C)||Pay Level – 4|
|Upper Division Clerk (Group-C)||Pay Level – 4|
|Stenographer (Group – C)||Pay Level – 4|
|Staff Car Driver (Group-C)||Pay Level – 2|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Group-C)||Pay Level – 1|
SLBSRSV Jobs 2019 Selection Process
The selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Interview and Skill Test.
SLBSRSV Recruitment 2019-2020 How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below):-
to Assistant Registrar (Selection) – Recruitment Cell, Shri Lai Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Deemed to be University), B-4, Qutab Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi 110016
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||10 Jan 2020|
|Job Notification||SLBSRSV Job Notification & Application form|
Latest Recruitment Notifications from various universities and colleges in Delhi: