Highlights of this Job Notification
Miranda House DU Recruiting for Non-Teaching Posts. | Check Latest 2020 Govt. Employment Job Notification Through Miranda House DU .
Miranda House DU Vacancy 2018 – 2019
Miranda House DU Recruitment 2018 →Non-Teaching Vacancies: Miranda House DU, New Delhi has displayed 05 vacant seats for Non-Teaching posts. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the Miranda House DU official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date 14th December 2018 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read Miranda House DU original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Delhi job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Delhi NCR, India
|Organization Name||Miranda House DU|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Teaching|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Job Type||delhi Govt Jobs|
|Work Experience||Visit notification|
|Name of the Post:||No of the Posts:|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||01|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Administrative Officer||₹5600- ₹39100 (PB-3) GP- 5400/-|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||₹9300- ₹34800 (PB-2)GP- 4200/-|
|Professional Assistant||₹9300- ₹34800 (PB-2)GP- 4200/-|
|Semi-Professional Assistant||₹5200- ₹20200 (PB-1)GP- 2800/-|
|Assistant||₹5200- ₹20200 (PB-1)GP- 2400/-|
|Administrative Officer||Candidates should have acquired Good academic record plus Masters Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ ST category).
|Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)
||MCA or M.Sc. (Computer Science/ IT) from a recognized University/ Institute with one year experience or B.Tech./ B.E. (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE) or equivalent degree with one year experience in relevant area.|
|Professional Assistant||M.Lib.Sc./ M.L.I.Sc. or equivalent with 50% marks; Or
1. Master’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or any other discipline with 50% and B.Lib.Sc/ B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks.
2. Computer Science paper at Graduate/ PG level or Six months Computer Science course from a recognized institution.
|Semi-Professional Assistant||1. Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks.
2. B.Lib.Sc/ B.L.I.Sc with 50% Marks.
3. Course in Computer Applications at Graduate or PG Level or 6 months Computer course from a recognized institution.
|Assistant||A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, and Diploma/ Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Applications/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline. Or
1. Graduate Degree in Computer Applications/ Office Management / Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University. 2. Minimum 2 Years of Administrative Experience
|Assistant||Candidates age limit should be less then 30 years.|
|All other post||Candidates age limit should be less then 35 years.|
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in interview.|
|Eligible candidates may apply online at Miranda House’s website (direct link is given below) from 24 Nov 2018 to 14 Dec 2018.|
|Post:||Last date for submission of Online Application:|