Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 DHR Recruitment 2021 Apply for Fellowships Job Vacancies
DHR Recruitment 2021. Get Latest Notification for DHR Career Vacancies 2021. Find Upcoming Jobs in Department of Health Research Recruitment 2021. Find Employment Job Alert for Department of Health Research, Delhi government. Get Career News for DHR Recruitment 2021-22.
DHR Recruitment 2021 Apply for Fellowships Job Vacancies
DHR Fellowships Recruitment 2021 Post Details:
|Short Term International Fellowships for Senior Indian Biomedical Scientists|
|Duration of Fellowships:||Two weeks to 3 months|
|Number of Fellowships:
||Twenty-five (25) fellowships per year|
||Below 57 years as on the last date of receipt of application|
|Long Term International Fellowships for Young Indian Biomedical Scientists|
|Duration of Fellowships||6 to 12 months|
|Number of Fellowships:
||Forty (40) fellowships per year|
|Age limit:||Below 45 years as on last date of receipt of application|
DHR Fellowships Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant should be a citizen of India and working in the country.
The applicant should possess an M.D/M.S/Ph.D degree (M.D./ M.S./ M.D.S. or MBBS/BDS/ MVSc./ M.Sc./M.Pharma/M.Tech or equivalent with Ph.D. in health / biomedical research) with at least fifteen years of experience (for availing the fellowship for 15 days) and atleast ten years of experience (for availing the fellowship for 1-3 months) in teaching/research in a recognized Institute after obtaining the requisite qualification.
The application should be forwarded by the Employer/Head of the Institution with a statement that the candidate will be considered as a full time employee of the Institution during the period of his/her fellowship.
The applicant should submit a letter of acceptance from the host Institute where he/she proposes to work during the fellowship.
The applicant should submit a plan of proposed training for availing the fellowship in the prescribed format.
The recognition letter from All India Council for Technical Eduction (AICTE) for candidates belonging to Private Colleges/Universities should be submitted.
The applicant should not have availed any similar fellowship of duration of one month or above from any of the agency of the GoI/State Govts in the last 3 years.
DHR Fellowships Jobs 2021 Financial Support
- A stipend of US$ 3000 per month which includes accommodation and other expenses.
- Return economy class excursion airfare (by Air India ) through shortest possible route.
- Contingency grant of maximum of Rs. 50,000/- (which includes the cost of visa, taxi charges from place of duty to airport and back, overseas mediclaim insurance expenses reimbursable on submission of original receipts/bills on return). No other charges/expenditure is admissible.
- Advance stipend will be given as equivalent amount in Indian currency to Fellow and the last month stipened will be granted on return after completion of fellowship and due adjustment on submission of utilization certificate/original receipts
Department of Health Research Fellowships Recruitment 2021 How to Apply
Read the detailed Department of Health Research (DHR) Recruitment 2019 notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Fellowships, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option for Department of Health Research (DHR) Recruitment 2019 and fill up the form.
DHR Fellowships Recruitment 2021 Important Dates & Notification:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Update Once New Recruitment Comes in from DHR.|
Department of Health Research (DHR) Jobs Notification/ (Expired Previous Notice)