Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology Recruitment 2020 at www.igib.res.in:-
Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB) Analyst Recruitment 2020: Walk In Interview for Data Analyst Job Vacancies. Check Latest 2020 Govt Employment Job Notification for CSIR IGIB Recruitment 2020.
Eligible candidate who have M.Sc./B.Tech Qualifications can Attend the Interview on April 30, 2020 for Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB) Data Analyst Jobs.
Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology Recruitment 2020 at www.igib.res.in:-
CSIR IGIB Analyst Recruitment 2020 → Walk In for Data Analyst Vacancies – CSIR – Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB), Delhi has displayed 02 vacant seats for Data Analyst to “P206: Genomelndia: cataloging the genetic variation in Indians” Project on temporary basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the IGIB official notification can Attend the Interview on April 30, 2020 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original IGIB job notification before applying for the desired post.
-Subscribe our Delhi-Ncr job portal for govt jobs 2020 or sarkari naukri in Delhi-Ncr.
IGIB Analyst Jobs Opening 2020 Detail
|Organization Name||Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology|
|Name of the Posts||Data Analyst|
|Pay Scale||Rs 31 ,000/- (Consolidated)|
|Job Type||Delhi NCR Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Date to Interview:||Apr 30, 2020|
IGIB Analyst Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of the Posts|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
Essential Qualification: – B. Tech/M.Sc. in Life Science/ Computer Sciences/Allied Sciences
Desirable: – Good Programming skills and interest in working on Genomics Sciences and 55% marks in the clearing examination.
IGIB Analyst Recruitment Required Age:
|Name of the Post:||Required Age:|
|Data Analyst||35 years|
How to Apply for IGIB Analyst Recruitment:
|1. Please fill up the proforma by clicking on the following link HR Online Form.Please fill up the proforma by clicking on the following link HR Online Form.
2. Last date of receiving application is 30-04-2020.
3. List of shortlisted, selected candidate(s) and candidate(s) kept in panel will be put up on CSIR-IGIB website. Panel student(s) will be considered for 1 year. If any PI considers that the panel candidate meets his/ her requirement for their project, they will be called; otherwise, new advertisement will be put up.
4. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the interview. The engagement shall be as per guidelines of CSIR/Funding agency. Candidates will have an option to give reply in Hind
5. There would be no automatic shifting of project staff form one project to another. On completion of the tenure in one project, if one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project.
6. Appointment under the new project would be made only after submission of No Dues Certificate in the previous project and submission of resignation from the previous project.
|Name of the Post:||Data Analyst|
|Date for Interview:||April 30, 2020|
|Jobs Notification:||Govt Jobs Notification for IGIB Recruitment:|