Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2020 at www.cdac.in:–
- 2 CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Trainer Job Vacancy
- 2.1 CDAC Delhi Jobs Opening 2020 Details:
- 2.2 CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2020 Qualification & Post Detail
- 2.3 CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
- 2.4 CDAC Delhi Vacancy 2020 Age Limit
- 2.5 CDAC Delhi Jobs 2020 How to Apply
- 2.6 Important Dates & Notifications:
- 2.7 CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2019 Relaxation/ Age Limit
- 2.8 CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 2.9 CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2019 Qualifications
- 2.10 CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2019 Application fees
- 2.11 CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2019 How to apply
- 2.12 CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2019 IMPORTANT DATES
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing at Delhi Jobs 2020: CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Trainer Vacancy. Letest Delhi Govt Employment Jobs Notification 2020 for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing at Delhi (CDAC) Recruitment Vacancies. Candidate who have B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, PhD qualifications can send thier Online Application on or before 08 Apr 2020. for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing at Delhi (CDAC) Jobs 2020.
CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2020 at www.cdac.in:–
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing at Delhi (CDAC), New Delhi Govt Job Notification is being published for the candidates who are awaiting to Apply Online for Delhi State Government Jobs for having Required Qualification. You can get here direct official notification from www.cdac.in and PDF links for applying for the Job Vacancies for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing at Delhi. Apart from the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing at Delhi, New Delhi you can get here official Job Notification updates for other upcoming government Jobs in Delhi for the year 2020.
CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Trainer Job Vacancy
CDAC Recruitment 2020 → Apply Online for Trainer Vacancies: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing at Delhi (CDAC), Delhi has displayed 02 vacant seats for Trainer post. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the CDAC official notification can send Online their Application on 08 Apr 2020. with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read CDAC original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Delhi job portal for govt jobs 2020 or sarkari naukri in Delhi.
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing at Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Trainer|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Job Type||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing at Delhi (CDAC) New Delhi|
CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2020 Qualification & Post Detail
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Eligibility|
CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Trainer||Rs. 31,000-90,000 as per month|
CDAC Delhi Vacancy 2020 Age Limit
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Trainer||37 years as on the last date of application (Relaxation will be as per Government of India Instructions)
CDAC Delhi Jobs 2020 How to Apply
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is April 08, 2020 (upto 1800 hrs.).
Important Dates & Notifications:
|Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||March 19, 2020|
|Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||April 08, 2020 (upto 1800 hrs.)|
|Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|
|Job Notification||CDAC Job Notification|
|Apply Online||CDAC Job Apply Online|
CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2019 Relaxation/ Age Limit
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen and other categories would also be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be 15 November, 2019
CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Applications will be first screened and then the candidate will be interviewed, as deemed fit by the management. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding to the incumbents.
- The qualifications and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
- Mere fulfilment of the below mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Organization to call all the candidates to participate in selection process. The Organization may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in interview/selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2019 Qualifications
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular full time course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter (A, A+) grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.
Years of experience, over and above the range notified in the advertisement, will not be considered for calculating higher pay.
CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2019 Application fees
- A non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates through online payment.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- Candidates shall submit only one application for the post without mentioning the international location, C-DAC reserve the right and at its own discretion shall decide to depute selected candidates at appropriate international location. The decision of the management will be final and binding on the matter.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to candidates through email at the email id provided in their online application form.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- In case of internal candidate, he/she may apply through proper channel.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to Sh. Lokvinder Pal Singh, HRD Officer, C-DAC Delhi at firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole or part of the process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- The post will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of C-DAC.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website www.cdac.in regularly. Notice/ information, Corrigendum, Extension etc., if any, shall be published on our website www.cdac.in only.
- No TA /DA will be provided for attending the online examination/interview.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
|Profile||C-DAC & MEA have signed the Agreement for setting up of ICT Resource Centre at Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science & Technology (NM-AIST) in Arusha – Tanzania with the financial assistance from Government of India. As part of the Agreement, CDAC is required to depute Trainers at NM-AIST for running joint 2 (two) years M.Tech Degree Program. Trainers are required to operate as full time faculty member at NM-AIST in Arusha – Tanzania|
|Name of the post||Trainer Total No of Posts 6 Nos. (1 reserved of OBC and 5 unreserved)|
|No. of Position||Total Six(6) i.e. two(2) Trainers for One (1) year each & four(4) Trainers for Six (6) months each.
Three (3) Trainers for Wireless & Mobile Computing and Three(3) Trainers for Information Systems and Network Security
|Location||Initial joining at C-DAC Delhi for approx 1 month thereafter at Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science & Technology (NM-AIST) in Arusha – Tanzania|
|Pay Scale||Selected candidate(s) will join CDAC – Delhi as Project Engineer on consolidated range of salary Rs. 31,000-1,35,000 (in instant case consolidated salary Rs.42,000/- only) as per CDAC norms for salaries of S&T Staff on Consolidated Pay. On deputation the monthly salary of Rs. 75,000/- will be paid by CDAC Delhi in India and DA @ US$ 60/ day amounting to US$ 1800 per month will be paid by NM-AIST in Arusha – Tanzania. Apart from monthly salary; CDAC Delhi shall arrange VISA/ Work Permit and to & fro Economy Class Airfare from Delhi to Arusha for deputation & repatriation. In addition to salary & DA, NM-AIST will provide free furnished family accommodation with local transport & communication facility for official purpose. Apart from these any/ all other expenditure will have to be borne by the trainer during the tenure of deputation.|
|Minimum Qualification & experience||
|Desirable Qualification and Experience||
|Maximum Age||37 years on the last date of application|
|Appointment / Tenure||Selected candidate will be on the rolls of CDAC Delhi during their tenure.Appointment will be purely on contract on consolidated emoluments for whole duration of tenure. Tenure duration will be one year/ six months from the date of posting at NM-AIST.|
CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2019 How to apply
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully:
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using Debit/ Credit Card or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/Autonomous bodies)may also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Head HRD, C-DAC Delhi.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is 15 November, 2019 by 18.00 HRS
CDAC Delhi Recruitment 2019 IMPORTANT DATES
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||25 October, 2019|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||15 November, 2019 by 18.00 HRS|
|C||Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|
The appointment against the notified position is consolidated on contract basis for duration of One year/Six months at NM-AIST. The management will decide the duration of deputation of the selected candidate as per his/ her qualification/ experience and requirement at NM-AIST. Also, Management reserve the right to transfer the selected candidate during his tenure at any other location in India or abroad as per the need and requirement of the organisation/ project.