Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 Air India Recruitment 2020 for Chief Financial Officer Jobs Vacancy in Delhi
- 1.1 Qualification Required for Chief Financial Officer Post
- 1.2 Work Experience required:
- 1.3 Job Description: Chief Financial Officer Post
- 1.4 FIXED TERM EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT:
- 1.5 Benefits – Free / Concessional Air Passages
- 1.6 How to apply:
- 1.7 Job Notification and Application Form:
- 1.8 Documents Required:
- 1.9 Applicable for SC/ST I OBC/ EWS Candidates ONLY:
- 1.10 TA.DA Reimbursement to ST/SC candidates
- 2 Air India Recruitment for Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Delhi
- 2.1 Air India Career Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria for Air India Career Recruitment 2019
- 2.3 How to Apply for Air India Limited Vacancy
- 2.4 Air India Career Recruitment 2019 Important Dates to Remember
- 2.5 Air India Career Recruitment 2019 Important Links
- 2.6 Air India Customer Agent Vacancy Details
- 2.7 Eligibility Criteria for Air India Customer Agent Vacancy
- 2.8 Application Fee for Air India Customer Agent Vacancy
- 2.9 Important Dates for Air India Customer Agent Vacancy
- 2.10 Air India Career Recruitment 2019 How to Apply
Air India Recruitment 2020: Get Latest Notification for Air India Delhi Career Vacancies 2020. Find Upcoming Jobs in Air India Limited Recruitment 2020. Find Employment Job Alert for Alliance Air Aviation Limited, Air India, Delhi. Get Career News for AAAL, AIL Recruitment 2020-21.
Current Vacancies in Alliance Air Aviation Limited, Air India are for Chief Financial Officer.
Air India Recruitment 2020 for Chief Financial Officer Jobs Vacancy in Delhi
Hiring organization: Alliance Air Aviation Limited (A wholly owned subsidiary of AIL)
Alliance Air Personnel Department.
Alliance Air invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the following Post:
Chief Financial Officer
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,50,000/ : The Gross salary Per
Place of posting: Delhi.
Qualification Required for Chief Financial Officer Post
Qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of chartered Accountants of India or The Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Should be a member of The Institute of Chartered Accounts of India or a member of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants(ICWA) of India .
Work Experience required:
Minimum 15 years’ post qualification experience in maintenance of Accounts, Budget/Budgetary Control, Final Accounts, Expenditure Accounting, Revenue Accounting, Statutory Compliance, Auditing and Taxation matters, Working Capital Management, Financial Planning etc.
Should have experience in implementation of financial packages / ERP/SAP for automation and financial processing. Out of the total of 15 years, 03 years experience should be in Senior position in service industry.
The experience should be post qualification only.
Other Requirement for Position of Chief Financial Officer:
Preference would be given to those candidates who have similar or relevant Aviation Industry work experience, or possess knowledge of SAP.
Age: Maximum 59 years (as on 01.08.2020)
Job Description: Chief Financial Officer Post
The post carries the duties and responsibilities as overall in-charge of all the financial activities of the Company viz. Expenditure Accounting, Revenue Accounting, Statutory Compliance, Auditing and Taxation matter etc.
FIXED TERM EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT:
All the Selected candidates will be appointed on a Fixed Term Employment Agreement.
Benefits – Free / Concessional Air Passages
The Employee will be entitled to Concessional air passages/free air passages, for self and his/her declared family on Alliance Air Network only as per company policy. The applicable taxes, levy, charges etc. shall be paid by the employee.
In addition all the above posts also carries other benefits such as Provident Fund, Gratuity etc., as per rules.
How to apply:
- Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Careers page of Website www.airindia.in, download and fill in the Application Format and send the application by Post / Speed post / courier at following address in an envelope that must be super scribed with the post.
- The application should reach us by close of the office hours 22nd July 2020 on the above address. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Applications received late/incomplete/mutilated or without any of the supporting documents with regard to eligibility criteria, Demand Draft (if applicable), will be rejected. Alliance Air will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any document during transit.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel.
Job Notification and Application Form:
|Airline Allied Services Limited (under Air India) Job Notification for Chief Financial Officer Vacancies|
|Last date to Send application||22nd July 2020|
|Job Notification and Application Form:||Job Advertisement|
Candidates are required to submit following with application: –
- A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on Career Page of Website: www.airindia.in
- A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc will be required to be submitted with application.
- In case copies of required documents /certificates are not sent with the application, it will not be possible to consider the application. Original certificates will be required at the time of Interview.
The Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five hundred only) for all posts payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi (Not Applicable
Applicable for SC/ST I OBC/ EWS Candidates ONLY:
Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment.”
Candidates belonging to OBC category , the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by Government of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non – Creamy layer”Certificate should not be older than 06 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.”
Candidates belonging to EWS category will be required to attach Income & Assets Certificate as per the attached annexure.
TA.DA Reimbursement to ST/SC candidates
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application. to Delhi / New Delhi on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules at the time of Interview only.
Air India Recruitment for Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Delhi
Air India Limited Recruitment 2019 invites Sarkari Job Application for the position of 92 Customer Agent, Jr. Executive, Sr. Supervisor, Supervisor & Various Vacancy 2019. Latest Air India Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below according to the official website @ www.airindia.com
Air India Career Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Sr. Supervisor||49||27755/- (Per Month)|
|Supervisor||03||23871/- (Per Month)|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Career Recruitment 2019
|Position||Qualification||Age Limit (As on 01.08.2019)|
|Sr. Supervisor||Graduate from recognized University or its equivalent.||40 years|
|Supervisor||10+2 from a recognized Board with 01-year diploma in Hotel Management/01 year Diploma in Food & Beverage Service/ Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery /Craftsmanship course in Food Production & Patisserie /Catering.||35 years|
Air India Career Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
|For Gen/OBC||1000/-||Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favor of “Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.|
|For SC/ST||No Fee|
How to Apply for Air India Limited Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience, etc send to Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi -110037 on or before 09.08.2019.
Air India Career Recruitment 2019 Important Dates to Remember
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||09 August 2019|
Air India Career Recruitment 2019 Important Links
|Details Advt. & Application form Link||Notification|
Air India Customer Agent Vacancy Details
Air India Limited Vacancy for Customer Agent Position. There are 40 Vacancies. Candidate can Join Air India Career to filling application for these Vacancies on before 02nd August.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Customer Agent||20||18360/- (Per Month)|
|Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver||13||15660/- (Per Month)|
|Jr.Executive (Pax)||03||25300/- (Per Month)|
|Duty Officer Terminal||03||32000/- (Per Month)|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Customer Agent Vacancy
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit (As on 01.07.2019)|
|Customer Agent||Graduate from a recognized university with knowledge of basic computer operations. Must have minimum experience of 6 (six) months in any of the areas of a combination thereof, of fares, reservation, Airline Ticketing, Computerized passenger check-in/cargo handling area.||28 years|
|Utility Agent cum
|Minimum SSC (10th Std Pass) Must possess valid HMV Driving License.|
|Jr.Executive (Pax)||Graduate from a recognized University under 10 +2+3 patterns with six years experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservations, ticketing, computerized passenger check-in/cargo Handling.||35 years|
|Jr.Executive (Technical)||Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics from a recognised University.||28 years|
|Duty Officer||Graduate from a recognized university with Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIATAA or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO/Airline Travel and Tourism /Aviation.||50 years|
Application Fee for Air India Customer Agent Vacancy
|For Gen/ OBC||500/-||Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favor of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.” payable at Mumbai.|
|For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||No Fee|
Important Dates for Air India Customer Agent Vacancy
|Date of Interview||31 July to 02 August 2019 at 09:00 hrs|
Air India Career Recruitment 2019 How to Apply
A candidate who wants to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019 can attend for interview along with the prescribed application form and Self-attested copies of the supporting documents & Original Certificates at the time of Interview:-
Air India Community Centre, Air India Colony, Near Vasant Vihar Metro Station, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-11005