Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Recruitment for 05 Sr. Resident & Jr. Resident Posts. | Check Latest 2019 Govt Employment Jobs Notification Through DHAS.
- Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Vacancy: 2019
- Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Recruitment 2019 → 05 Sr. Resident Vacancies: Govt of NCT of Delhi, Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan, Delhi has displayed 05 vacant seats for Sr. Resident vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi official notification can attend walk-in Interview on 21st August 2019 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Delhi NCR job portal for govt jobs 2019 or Sarkari Naukri in Delhi NCR.
|Organization Name||Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan|
|Name of the Post||Sr. Resident|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Work Experience||Visit notification|
|Name of the Post:||No of the Posts:|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Sr. Resident||-56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Senior Resident||Candidates must have MBBS with post graduate Degree/Diploma/DNB in the concerned specialty from a recognized University/ Institution and should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council and the candidate must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution including regular and ad-hoc period. In case of non availability of PG . candidates, minimum 03 years experience in concerned specialty may be considered as per residency scheme. However such candidates will be appointed on adhoc basis for 44 days extendable upto 03 years or till the candidate with PG degree/diploma/DNB are available, whichever is earlier.
|Name of the Post||Age:|
|Senior Resident||Candidates Age limit is 37 years.|
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in Interview.|
|Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with Demand Draft, photocopies of qualifying certificates, date of birth proof, Photo ID card and address proof. Only. The walk-in interview will be held at following venue:
|Name of the Post:||Date & Time of Interview:|
|Sr. Resident||21/08//2019. at 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM|
Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Recruitment 2018 → Walk in for Sr Resident Vacancies: Govt of NCT of Delhi, Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan, Delhi has displayed 19 vacant seats for Senior Resident vacancies on ad-hoc basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Dr Hedgewar Arogya sansthan Delhi official notification can attend walk in Interview on 21st February 2018 with the help of details given below-
- Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Jobs Opening Details:
|Organization Name||Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan|
|Name of the Post||Sr Resident|
|Pay Scale||(Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-)|
|Job Type||delhi Govt Jobs|
- Name of the Department:
1. Anesthesia: 06
2. Surgery: 04
3. Medicine: 06
4. Orthopedics: 02
5. Paediatrics: 01
- Essential Qualification:
- Candidates must have acquired MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in the concerned specialty from a recognized University/ Institution and should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council.
- Required Age:
- Candidates age limit should be below 37 years as on 21/02/2018.
– Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
- Cost of Application:
- Candidates should have to pay application fees which is Rs. 500/- for general/ OBC candidates in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay order in the favour of Medical Superintendent, Dr.Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan, payable at Delhi. No fee for SC/ ST candidates
- Way of Applying:
- Interested & eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview along with application, photocopies of qualifying certificates, date of birth proof, photo ID card, address proof, DD & originals certificates on 21/02/2018.
- Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan, Karkardooma.
- Dates to Remember:
- Date of Interview: 21/02/2018
Registration Time: From 09:30 to 11:30 am
- [pdf-embedder url=”http://delhi-ncr.20govt.com/files/2017/12/01-13.pdf” title=”01″]