GTB Hospital Recruitment 2019 for 101 Sr. Resident (MBBS) Vacancies. | Latest 2019 Govt Employment Job Notification for Guru Teg Bahadur (GTB) Hospital. Jobs and employment Opportunities in Hospitals in Delhi.
There are 93 GTB Hospital hiring for JR resident job position. The recruitment details for GTB Hospital are folloing
|Name of the Post||Jr Resident|
|Number of Post||93|
|Venue/Address||To Room No. 331, 3rd Floor, Administrative, Block, GTBH|
|Walk-in Date & Time||06 Dec 2019 11:00 AM|
Highlights of this Job Notification
GTB Hospital Recruitment Vacancy: 2019 for Sr. Resident Doctors.
GTB Hospital Recruitment 2019 → Walk in for Sr. Resident Doctors Vacancies: Govt. of NCT Delhi, Office of the Medical Superintendent, Guru Teg Bahadur (GTB) Hospital has displayed 101 vacant seats for Sr.Resident Doctors vacancies in various departments on regular basis.Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the GTB official notification can attend the interview on 21,22 & 23rd November 2019 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the GTB Hospital original job notification of before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Indian Job Portal for govt jobs 2019 or sarkari naukri in India.
|Organization Name||GTB Hospital|
|Name of the Posts||Sr. Resident Doctors|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Apply Mode||Walk in Interview|
|Job Type||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Work Experience||Visit notification|
|Name of the Department:||No of the Posts:|
|Sr. Resident (MBBS)||101|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Sr. Resident (MBBS)||Rs. 67,700 + NPA in Pay L.evel 10 (lndex-1) and other allowances ·as admissible under the rules.
|Sr. Resident (MBBS)||Candidates must have acquired Post Graduate Degree/ DNB/ PG Diploma. In case such candidates are not available, MBBS with 3 years experience in relevant field may be considered for the post.
|Candidates age limit should be below 37 years Relaxation ( Upper age relaxation should be as per govt norms )
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in the interview.|
How to Apply for GTBH Recruitment 2019
1. The candidate should have valid DMC registration certificate at the time of interview.
2. Candidates have applied for DMC for PG will be allowed to appear in an interview, however, the candidature for selection will be accepted on submission of valid “applied for DMC” for PG within the stipulated period, subject to provision of passing out certificate. Further, the candidate who has submitted receipt showing that they have applied for DMC registration at the time of the interview should submit valid DMC Registration Certificate within 45 days of joining otherwise their candidature will be cancelled.
3. All the required certificates duly self-attested by the applicant must be attached to the application. The must-have their original certificates with them at the time of interview to show the same to the Members of Selection Board, Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment as well as legal action under the relevant provisions of Indian Penal Code (IPC).
4. Enclosures, as mentioned herein under, are to be attached with the applications:
(i) Demand Draft of ₹500/- (in favour of Medical Superintendent, GTBH) for UR & OBS. SC/ ST/ PH category candidates are exempted from fees.
(ii) 10th pass certificate (age proof)
(iii) All MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma Mark Sheets (year wise mandatory)
(iv) Attempt certificate UG & PG Both mandatory
(v) Internship completion certificate
(vi) Degree of MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma
(vii) DMC Registration on PG/DNB/DIP, if applied for – a copy of the same
a.BLS / Equivalent course (preferable)
b. ATLS/ ACLS/ Equivalent course (preferable)
(ix) Identity proof viz. Adhaar Card, Voter ID card, Driving license, passport etc.
(x) Caste/ Community/ Disability Certificate if any
(xi) Experience certificate, if any
(xii) Publications/ Papers, if any
The walk-in-interview will be held at the following date:-
|Department||Date and Registration Time of Interview|
|Medicine||21 Nov 19 09.30 AM to 11.00 AM|
|Dem Block Endocrinology|
|Dem (Clinical Epidemiology)|
|General Surgery||22 Nov 19 09.30 AM to 11.00 AM|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery|
|Obst & Gtnae|
|A&E (only for Orthopedic)|
|Pathology||23 Nov 19 09.30 AM to 11.00 AM|