Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Delhi Recruitment 2020 at www.nielit.gov.in:-
- 1.1 NIELIT Scientist Jobs Opening 2020 Detail
- 1.2 NIELIT Delhi Scientist Recruitment 2020 Post Detail & Qualification:
- 1.3 NIELIT Delhi Scientist Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- 1.4 Application Fee – NIELIT Scientist Recruitment 2020:
- 1.5 Selection Process:
- 1.6 NIELIT Delhi Scientist Recruitment 2020: How to Apply ?
- 1.7 Important Dates & Notification for NIELIT Jobs 2020:
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Delhi Scientist Recruitment 2020: Apply for 288 Scientist B Vacancies. Latest 2020 Government Jobs Notification for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Delhi.
Eligible Candidate Who Have ME /M.Tech/B.E./B.Tech/M.Phil/M.Sc/Master Degree Qualifications Can Send thier Online Application for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Scientist B Jobs On Or Before 10 Apr 2020.
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Delhi Recruitment 2020 at www.nielit.gov.in:-
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 → Apply for Scientist B Vacancies: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites 288 applications, on behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up of following Scientist B Posts in National Informatics Centre (NIC). Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the NIELIT official notification can attend the interview on 10 Apr 2020 with the help of details mentioned below –
NOTE:- Candidates are Suggested to read the NIELIT original job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Delhi NCR job portal for govt jobs 2020.
NIELIT Scientist Jobs Opening 2020 Detail
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist B|
|Pay Scale||Rs.Rs.56100- Rs.177500|
|Job Type||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||National Informatics Centre, New Delhi,Delhi|
|Work Experience||Visit notification|
NIELIT Delhi Scientist Recruitment 2020 Post Detail & Qualification:
|Name of the Posts:||No. of Posts:||Qualification & Experience:|
|Scientist B||288||1. A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering /Technology
(ME /M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in the field as mentioned below:
2. Field (single or in combination amongst the below only): Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber law, Electronics and Instrumentation.
NIELIT Delhi Scientist Recruitment 2020 Salary:
|Name of the Posts:||Pay Scale:|
|Scientist B||Rs.Rs.56100- Rs.177500|
Application Fee – NIELIT Scientist Recruitment 2020:
|General and all others Rs.800/- per application per post (including taxes) SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card/credit card only.
|On the basis of Interview.|
NIELIT Delhi Scientist Recruitment 2020: How to Apply ?
|1. With reference to the advertisement NIELIT/NIC/2020/1 dated 23/2/2020 for recruitment of Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific/ Technical Assistant – “A” in NIC, the last date for submission of Application for the posts is extended to 10 April 2020. However, the eligibility conditions, cut off date for age, qualification, experience for applying for the posts shall remain unchanged i.e.,26 March 2020 as per clause 7.3 of detailed advertisement available at : https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic/
2. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the post. The admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
3. The complete Application can be submitted in following 3 steps:
STEP 1: Registration with Email id
STEP 2: Submission of Application details.
STEP 3: Payment of application fee online (if applicable, see section 4.3 for details)
4. The application shall be treated as complete only if all the three mandatory steps (Step 1, Step2 and Step 3 (if applicable)) are completed successfully.
5. In case, candidate is not able to submit fee by closing date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected and no further query or complaint will be entertained in this regard.
6. Applicant can view the Application details from the ‘View Application Option’ available on the home page by logging at https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic/Login.aspx with correct login credentials. Applicant is required to make sure that Application Status on application form is “Application Submission Completed Successfully and Application Fee received” or “Application Submission Completed Successfully and Application Fee not Applicable” otherwise application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected and no further query or complaint will be entertained in this regard.
Important Dates & Notification for NIELIT Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post:||Scientist B|
|Last Date for Applying:||10 Apr 2020|
|Job Notification:||NIELIT Scientist Job Notification|