Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 for Guest Faculty Jobs Vacancies (06) at DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WORK
- 1.1 Delhi University Recruitment for Assistant Professor as Guest Faculty at DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WORK. Apply for the vacancies www.du.ac.in. Visit here for DU Faculty Recruitment
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualifications:
- 1.3 DU Assistant Professor Job Notification and Application Form for vacancies in Department of Social Work:
- 2 Delhi University Assistant Professor (Guest Faculty) Walkin Recruitment 2020
- 3 Delhi University Jobs for 428 Associate Professor Vacancy
- 3.1 Delhi University Jobs Vacancy Details for Associate Professor Position
- 3.2 Qualification – Delhi University Associate Professor Recruitment
- 3.3 Pay Scale – Delhi University Jobs for Associate Professor
- 3.4 Application fees for Delhi University Vacancy for Associate Professor Position
- 3.5 Selection Process – Delhi University Associate Professor Recruitment 2019
- 3.6 How to Apply – Delhi University Jobs Vacancy for Associate Professor Recruitment
- 3.7 Important Dates – Delhi University Associate Professor Recruitment 2019
- 3.8 Important Link for Delhi University Associate Professor Vacancy
Delhi University Jobs for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Professor vacancies. Apply Online for Delhi University Recruitment for (Guest/Visiting/Regular) Faculty of Assistant/Associate Professor, Professor Vacancies. Latest DU Jobs 2020 in Delhi Govt for Professor Jobs (Guest/ Visiting).
Associate Professor Vacancies. Apply Online for DU Recruitment for Fresher and experienced Assistant Prof jobs.
Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 for Guest Faculty Jobs Vacancies (06) at DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WORK
Delhi University Recruitment for Assistant Professor as Guest Faculty at DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WORK. Apply for the vacancies www.du.ac.in. Visit here for DU Faculty Recruitment
Delhi University has published a job advertisement for the recruitment for Assistant Professors (Guest Faculty) Vacancy in DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WORK, University of Delhi. There are 06 vacancies for Assistant Professor Guest Faculty posts on Contractual Basis. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply on or before the exact date as stated in the notification published by DU Recruitment board.
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualifications:
G00d academic record with at least 55% mark (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and those who passed their Master’s degree M.A, in Social work) prior to 19-9-91 and hold PhD. degree or and and equivalent Calcification from an Indian or foreign University. Candidates, besides having the above qualifications, should have cleared the eligibility test for lecturer!. (NET) conducted bf UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC. However, the candidates having PhD. degree in the concerned subject are exempted from NET for PG level and UG level teaching. The candidates haring M.Phil. degree in the conceded s object are exempted from NET for UG level teaching only.
DU Assistant Professor Job Notification and Application Form for vacancies in Department of Social Work:
|Number of vacancies:||06 ( UR – 00, SC – 02, OBC – 03, EWS – 01|
|Job type:||Contractual work|
|Remunerations:||Rs. 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month as per UGO’ norms.|
|Name of the post:||Assistant Professor Guest Faculty|
|Job Advertisement:||Assistant Professor Job Notification|
|Application form:||Assistant Professor Guest faculty application form|
|Last date to apply:||10th August 2020|
|Latest Jobs in Indian Universities:||University Recruitment|
Delhi University Assistant Professor (Guest Faculty) Walkin Recruitment 2020
Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Walk in Interview for Assistant Professor vacant positions. The Education organization invites applications for 10 Assistant Professor Posts from eligible candidates can walk in for Delhi University Jobs.
Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment: Qualification
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant Professors (Guest)||10||The eligibility criteria for the Assistant Professor (Guest) are as per the UGC Regulations, 2018 and as adopted by University of Delhi and UGC.|
Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment Selection Process
On the basis of Walkin Interview.
Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment: How to Apply
Eligible candidates can walk in for interview. The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue & date:-
|Venue||Room no. 317 (Department of Buddhist Studies, Arts Faculty Extn. Building, North Campus, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007|
|Walk-in Date & Time||As in the notification given|
Guest Faculty Recruitment in DU
|For the latest and current jobs and Careers in Delhi University visit here: Delhi University Recruitment|
Delhi University Jobs for 428 Associate Professor Vacancy
Delhi University Jobs 2019 Apply for 428 Associate Professor Vacancy:- Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Associate Professor, in the Academic Pay Level 13A of 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, in various Departments of the University. The last date for receipt of application is 04.08.2019 or two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Delhi University Jobs Vacancy Details for Associate Professor Position
|Name of the Departments||No. of Post|
|Adult Continuing Education & Extension||03|
|Cluster Innovation Centre||06|
|East Asian Studies||06|
|Germanic and Romance Studies||08|
|Institute of Informatics & Communication||02|
|Library & Information Science||02|
|Modern Indian Languages & Literary Studies||09|
|Physics & Astrophysics||21|
|Slavonic & Finno-Ugrian Studies||03|
Qualification – Delhi University Associate Professor Recruitment
- Candidate has A good academic record, with a PhD. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- The applicant has a master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
The Aspirants have A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or accredited research Institution/Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals. A total research score of seventy-five (75) as per the criteria are given in the Screening Guidelines for this post annexed to this advertisement.
- For the discipline of Education:
- Master’s Degree in Arts/Humanities/Sciences/Commerce with a minimum of 55% in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization.
- Master’s degree in Education (M.Ed./M.A. Education) with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Ph.D. degree in Education or in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization.
- Any other qualification prescribed by UGC – a minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or accredited research Institution/Industry
Pay Scale – Delhi University Jobs for Associate Professor
After the joining of Aspirants, the salary will be Academic Pay Level 13A as per 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix.
Application fees for Delhi University Vacancy for Associate Professor Position
Application fees are to be submitted as per details are given below:
Fees for Associate Professor (if applicable)
- Rs.2000/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PWD category and Women applicants.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No application fee shall be charged from applicants, who had applied for the same post in the preceding advertisement, subject to the condition that interview for the said post in the said department had not been conducted. (The applicant
shall have to provide the relevant details/proof of his/her having applied for the post against the advertisement referred herein).
Selection Process – Delhi University Associate Professor Recruitment 2019
Candidates will be selected by their performance in the interview taken by Delhi University Hiring Department.
How to Apply – Delhi University Jobs Vacancy for Associate Professor Recruitment
Eligible candidates who want to apply for these vacancies they may apply online at Delhi University’s website (direct link is given below) on the stated date and time.
Important Dates – Delhi University Associate Professor Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 July 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||04 August 2019|
Important Link for Delhi University Associate Professor Vacancy
- Delhi University Job Advertisement for Associate Professor
- Delhi University Vacancy Details of Department wise Vacancies