Medical vacancies in Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Recruitment 2019-20 for Senior Resident Positions. Latest Govt Employment in Hospitals in Delhi. Jobs in RGSSH.
Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Vacancy – 2019
- 2 Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Opening Details 2019
- 3 Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Job Posts Details:
- 4 RGSSH Vacancy Pay Scale Details:
- 4.1 RGSSH Recruitment 2019 Essential Qualification:
- 4.2 Medical vacancies in Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Required Age:
- 4.3 Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Recruitment 2019 Mode of Selection:
- 4.4 Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Vacancy: Cost of Application:
Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Vacancy – 2019
Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Recruitment 2019 → Senior Resident Vacancies: Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi has displayed 40 vacant seats for Senior Resident posts in various departments on contract basis. Desirous candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the RGSSH official notification can attend the Interview on 27th December 2019 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read RGSSH Original Job Notification before applying for the desired Post.
– Subscribe our Delhi job portal for govt jobs 2019 or sarkari naukri in Delhi NCR.
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Job Type||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||See below table|
|Name of the Post:||No of the Posts:|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 67700- 208700/PM.|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Senior Resident||Candidates should have acquired Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the concerned specialty
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Senior Resident||Candidates age limit should be less then 37 years.
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in Interview.|
|Candidates have to pay application fee which is Rs.500/- for and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST. Pay the Examination Fee through demand draft payable to “Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital”.|
|Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with all relevant original documents along with one self-attested photocopy of all testimonial/ certificates and one passport size photograph.The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue:
|Name of the Post:||Date & Time for Interview:|
|Senior Resident||27/12/2019 at 11:00 Noon|