Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 BJRMH Vacancies 2017-18
- 2 Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital Recruiting for Walk in for Sr Resident Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Job Notification through BJRMH.
- 3 Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital Vacancy 2018 – 2019
- 3.1 Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital Jobs Opening 2018 Details:
- 3.2 Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital Posts Details:
- 3.3 Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial HospitalPay Scale Details
- 3.4 Essential Qualification:
- 3.5 Required Age:
- 3.6 Mode of Selection:
- 3.7 Similar Employment Notification for Delhi NCR:
BJRMH Vacancies 2017-18
Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital Recruiting for Walk in for Sr Resident Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Job Notification through BJRMH.
Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital Vacancy 2018 – 2019
Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2018 → Walk in for 12 Sr Resident Vacancies: Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital, Delhi has displayed 12 vacant seats for Senior Resident vacancies on regular basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the BJRMH official notification can attend the Interview on 12nd November 2018 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original BJRMH Delhi job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Delhi NCR job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Delhi NCR.
|Organization Name||Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital|
|Name of the Post||Sr Resident|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Job Type||delhi Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post:||No of the Posts:|
|Sr Resident (Anaesthesia)
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Sr Resident||Rs.67700/- pm|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Sr Resident||Candidates must have acquired MBBS with post graduate degree/DNB/Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from recognized University/Insititute. if such candidates are not available in speciality, other without post graduation qualification but with total 02 years experience as JR with 01 year experience in any recognized institute including regular or Adhoc basis.|
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Sr Resident||Candidates age limit should be below 40 years as on date of interview.
– Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
|Selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in interview.|
|Interested & eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview along with application in prescribed format, self-attested copies of testimonials & original certificates/ documents on Venue:-|
|Date & Time of Interview:||12/11/2018 at 09 :00 AM|